Just a thought!


I’m just ‘a thought’ everyone says
Forgetting that, for many I open up the gates
Like or dislike is your choice
This game of trick or treat I leave it to the wise.


Down in the dungeon and high in the sky,
Not only the boldest but also among the shy,
Deep in the ocean and in the shallow sea,
That’s where I have always loved to be.

You can sink into me or I can suck you in
Whatever happens will be within
Choose to fly out or dig deeper
That’s what will separate you from being an achiever.

I am the glimmer of hope that will help you rise,
Neglect me and you will lose the plight,
The reason I say this is, it’s dark in there,
 Light a spark and its bright everywhere, else you will end up being nowhere.



I have the power to provoke a raging anger,
Also the one to calm down a storm passing by,
A little trust can shape your misery into a happy home
I can also be an earthquake throwing you into the shatter zone.

I am the reason your emotions roll in,
Pushing you to the edge of the cliff leaving no choice but,
Face the fear and push your limits,
Where failure tastes sweet and success mesmerizing.



Give me a little time and you will know yourself like never before,
I know I’m confused most of the time, but it’s just a moment that can sort me out
If not done, I’m a headache you wished you never had
Otherwise I’m a blessing in disguise.

I am not a ghost nor am I a demon,
Scaring the shit out of you feels a lemon,
Embrace me or let me be a disgrace, I leave it to the wise,
It’s just a matter of days…
After all, I am just ‘a thought’ everyone says!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ION Day- A joyous ride with great take aways !!

The speaking tree - Diwali Celebrates Inner Cleansing And Light

An idle mind is a devils workshop.