Rush before the placement hour !



         
           “Did you check with your mail?” This is how things start. The word e-mail, which at times is really good to listen to, but now it was the one regulating our heartbeats. The fluctuations were such that at times, things kept happening and we stood there wondering how, what and when would the things start happening. With so many thoughts cluttered in the mind, there started an internal debate where thoughts started contradicting each other. This debate seemed to be a good exercise for the brain, at least there was a confirmation that the mind was able to answer all the contradictions which had created clusters in the mind. Each cluster behaved as a dot, each of the separated by a ‘line of confusion’.
          
          Whenever there was a feeling regarding a particular cluster of thoughts were right, there sprung a question. What was wrong with others? Well, initially I couldn’t find an answer to it. The time kept ticking and I was still searching for answers. I kept asking people, but the problem wasn’t restricted to asking, but what would people think if I start telling things to them that were running in my mind. Am I thinking too much? Do I deserve a placement? Am I capable? ……..



          “Dude, whom are you dreaming about? What made you go silent suddenly?” said one of my friends interrupting the flow of thoughts that had created a black hole in my mind that had started sucking my confidence. During the thought process, I figured out a solution to my problem. There was nothing on the offer outside where I had been searching for answers. I just had to stay calm for a while and focus on what I was supposed to do rather than focusing on the result. I tried taking a break for a while, moved out into fresh air and started joining the dots that were creating curfew in my mind. Things seemed to be pretty simple. I had realized that, it was me who was overthinking which made things look more difficult. The best solution that I figured out was to keep things simple, pack the worries in the suitcase and send them for a world tour for a month, you will get what you deserve. There’s no rocket science needed. At times you will be surrounded with people stuffed with nervousness, who keep studying inspite of knowing everything and start asking doubts to people around. I would personally suggest to keep calm and stay away from unnecessary tensions.



          At the end of the month when the first phase of placements was done, I realized that the above funda works really well. Being able to improvise and staying patient whenever required should seal the deal for you.     

 "Never let success get to your head and never let failure get to your heart"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ION Day- A joyous ride with great take aways !!

The speaking tree - Diwali Celebrates Inner Cleansing And Light

An idle mind is a devils workshop.