A Fantasy Lesson !!


Fantasy land' or call it The Island of Dreams’ is the one place which I would love to visit again and again. That’s the place where I can have an experience of everything beginning from the happiest moment of my life to the moment of extreme sadness. But one thing is for sure true i.e. at the end when someone wakes us we realize that it was just a dream. It’s not just about experiencing the situation in the dream, but most of the times these dreams help us solve our real life problems. It is said that if a person doesn’t dream he is said to be dead inside.

 Here’s something that’s really interesting. It’s about ten to fifteen years old, when I was a kid, I had got a dream which used to continue whenever I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. This dream 
almost lasted for a week. That one week’s sleep was full of adventure, thrill and surprises. The dream kicked off on a rather simple note and ended up being one of the sweetest, childish and the best dream of my life.



It was after enjoying the complete day with my friends I had returned home tired and worn out. After a while I fell asleep. It was about two hours of peaceful sleep I had and I suddenly woke up and found myself to be in a totally new environment. There were no people around but the strange thing was that everything around me had all the five senses that we humans have. Upon asking one of the aliens I got to know that I was in the ‘Kingdom of dreams.



While I was wandering in the kingdom trying some way out of it, I noticed something like a peanut coming towards me and to my surprise it was a peanut grain which ran towards me and said “This kingdom was haunted 100 years ago. From that day there’s a monster in our kingdom which keeps coming and frightening people. Today, the monster kidnapped the princess and is going to kill her tomorrow morning at the first rays of the sun and I have planned to rescue the princess and will end the curse forever.” At first these lines took me aback, but then I had heard a lot about fairy tales and so thought of helping the poor grain in rescuing the princess.

On the way towards the monster’s place we were accompanied by some more friends of the grain namely match-stick, grass, broom stick and a needle. All of us were very much excited because none of us had faced a monster in the past. We had a master plan in our mind but the execution of it was impossible in the presence of the giant monster. During the whole time we were thinking about how we could be implementing our plan. When we reached the monster’s place we were astonished to see the huge palace in front of us. 



Counting on our luck we somehow managed to enter the palace and our luck didn’t betray us. ­
We got to know from the princess who was locked up in the cage that the monster had gone to collect some food and could return at any time. So, quickly each one of us took our respective positions. The broom stick hid behind the door, the grass lay itself in the kitchen, the needle on the bed, match stick near the gas stove, I hid on the top of the princess’s cage and the peanut grain was beside the pot of water. Now we were ready for the arrival of the monster.

As soon as the monster opened the door the broom stick fell on monsters head and to feel relaxed the monster slept on the bed where the needle kept waiting. As soon as the monster sat on the bed he got pricked by the needle. At this point the giant was in severe pain and went to the kitchen to have little water, but because of the grass being slippery he slipped and his head hit the platform beside the pot of water and the peanut grain jumped and entered the nose of the giant. This was irresistible and so he searched for something using which he could remove the grain from his nose. He found a match stick laying below the gas stove which was turned on. When he bent to take the matchstick, the matchstick jumped and lit the gas stove and the giant was on fire. By then I had rescued the princess and we were waiting for the grain and match stick to return so that we could escape. Our wait finally ended when we saw grain and match stick running towards us, both badly injured. We somehow managed to get out of the monsters palace.

I don’t know what had happened to the monster because the dream ended there and there was no further continuation of it. Till this time, I had just read and heard about unity, but now I had witnessed the power of unity and also friendship. Achieving something single headedly is difficult no matter how much strength you have, but the unity of team effort always pays. 





Dreams and imaginations are the best things I believe a person can have.
 “Imagination is the beginning of creation”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ION Day- A joyous ride with great take aways !!

The speaking tree - Diwali Celebrates Inner Cleansing And Light

An idle mind is a devils workshop.